OUTDOOR ADVENTURE, EVENTS AND NATURE CENTER IN THE HEART OF THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY.
Trails are closed Thurs Dec 7 from sunup until 1pm
Weather is gorgeous and the trails are in great shape
We are out of the Burn Ban. Bring firewood for small
We are all weather - trails, roads and camping stay open during rains.
Onsite weather station: https://ambientweather.net/dashboard/
Consider RPR for your corportate events, teambuilding, family reunions,
bachelor parties and birthday parties. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for help planning a day or weekend.'
Reveille Peak Ranch is the Texas Hill Country at its finest, combining a love for the land with the spirit of adventure. A 1,300-acre outdoor event and adventure center just outside of Burnet, Texas, Reveille Peak Ranch provides the beauty and thrill of the natural outdoors, while still being just an hour from Austin.
Whether you're looking for some of the best mountain biking and hiking trails in Texas or
need a place to stop the RV for a few nights, Reveille Peak Ranch provides an experience like no other.
Come check us out or plan your next weekend trip today!
CHECK-IN PROCESS (TRAIL SIDE):
1. Self-check at the Check-In Hut.
2. All guests MUST sign a waiver and pay fees
Complete a waiver for each person
Parent/guardian must sign waiver of their minor.
Minor must sign/initial as well
Waivers found @ Check-In Hut
3. Put the ranch use fee (cash/check only) and
signed waiver in the envelope provided at the
4. Take the number on the envelope & put it on
5. Place the envelope in the lock box.
ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:
1. CASH/CHECK ONLY.
2. We do not have or sell potable water or firewood.
3. Bike Farm Austin operates a small shop Fri
afternoon, Sat & Sun. Rentals and repairs.
4. All trail users must stay on the trails to
preserve the natural beauty of the ranch.
5. Bikers- pass hikers/runners on the left
Hikers- move to the far right of the trail
6. We are currently routinely cleaning surfaces
and common areas but we suggest bringing
extra soap & hand sanitizer.
7. Although we are an outdoor facility, if you
have been sick in the last two weeks, please
stay home. Come back & see us another time!