OUTDOOR ADVENTURE, EVENTS AND NATURE CENTER IN THE HEART OF THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY.
REVEILLE PEAK Trails/Camping CLOSED
for Events Mon Oct 26 through
Fri Oct 30 at 5pm.
Please check the calendar page/follow us on social media for upcoming camping or trail closures. We are beginning to schedule events while keeping closures to a minimum. Thank you for your support and patience.
• Reveille Peak Ranch (RPR) will continue to stay OPEN. We are closely monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 and are taking precautions so that all guests can continue to enjoy the ranch individually and with families.
• Burnet County has approved our remaining open due to the large amount of open space for parking, camping (over 20 acres) and extensive trail system (900 acres) and a Range (housed on a separate 400 acres away from the trails).
HIKE WITH YOUR PUPS!
• We are again allowing hiking and leashed dogs on trails. We ask that all trail users stay on the trails to maintain the natural beauty of the ranch. Also, please pick up after your trail buddies.
• Dogs MUST stay on-leash, be well-behaved and current on all vaccines. RPR has many calves and fawns that dogs find irresistible.
• Be aware of other known wildlife in the area: coyotes, wild hogs, raccoons and snakes.
Reveille Peak Ranch is the Texas Hill Country at its finest, combining a love for the land with the spirit of adventure. A 1,300-acre outdoor event and adventure center just outside of Burnet, Texas, Reveille Peak Ranch provides the beauty and thrill of the natural outdoors, while still being just an hour from Austin.
Whether you're looking for some of the best mountain biking and hiking trails in Texas or
need a place to stop the RV for a few nights, Reveille Peak Ranch provides an experience like no other.
Come check us out or plan your next weekend trip today!
CHECK-IN PROCESS (TRAIL SIDE):
1. Self-check at the Check-In Hut.
2. All guests MUST sign a waiver and pay fees
Complete a waiver for each person
Parent/guardian must sign waiver of their minor.
Waivers found @ Check-In Hut
3. Put the ranch use fee (cash/check only) and
signed waiver in the envelope provided at the
4. Take the number on the envelope & put it on
5. Place the envelope in the lock box.
ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:
1. Trail Side - CASH/CHECK ONLY.
Range Side - Cash/Credit Card
2. We do not sell potable water or firewood.
3. We do not have equipment to rent (bikes,
water sports, etc).
4. All trail users must stay on the trails to
preserve the natural beauty of the ranch.
5. Bikers- pass hikers/runners on the left
Hikers- move to the far right of the trail
6. We are currently routinely cleaning surfaces
and common areas but we suggest bringing
extra soap & hand sanitizer.
7. Although we are an outdoor facility, if you
have been sick in the last two weeks, please
stay home. Come back & see us another time!