Trails closed May 15-16 for Spartan. Only Camping/Pavilion area is open. No trail access.
$25/person flat fee for the weekend Fri - Sun
Trails closed April 28-May 2 for Event. CAMPING is OPEN!
Ride with Eric Sat Apr 17
The ever-popular Ride with Eric is back! Meet by Bike Farm Hut at 9am ready to have fun on the trails. Bring plenty of water! Ends about 11:30ish. Great first time/beginner ride.
Bike Farm Hut at RPR
Bike Farm Austin is operating a small repair, parts and e-bike rental shop at the Pavilion parking. Schedule varies - Fri afternoon, Sat and Sun. Call 512-419-1911.
• Reveille Peak Ranch (RPR) will continue to stay OPEN. We are closely monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 and are taking precautions so that all guests can continue to enjoy the ranch individually and with families.
• Burnet County has approved our remaining open due to the large amount of open space for parking, camping (over 20 acres) and extensive trail system (900 acres).
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE, EVENTS AND NATURE CENTER IN THE HEART OF THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY.
Reveille Peak Ranch is the Texas Hill Country at its finest, combining a love for the land with the spirit of adventure. A 1,300-acre outdoor event and adventure center just outside of Burnet, Texas, Reveille Peak Ranch provides the beauty and thrill of the natural outdoors, while still being just an hour from Austin.
Whether you're looking for some of the best mountain biking and hiking trails in Texas or
need a place to stop the RV for a few nights, Reveille Peak Ranch provides an experience like no other.
Come check us out or plan your next weekend trip today!
CHECK-IN PROCESS (TRAIL SIDE):
1. Self-check at the Check-In Hut.
2. All guests MUST sign a waiver and pay fees
Complete a waiver for each person
Parent/guardian must sign waiver of their minor. Minor must sign/initial as well
Waivers found @ Check-In Hut
3. Put the ranch use fee (cash/check only) and
signed waiver in the envelope provided at the
4. Take the number on the envelope & put it on
5. Place the envelope in the lock box.
ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:
1. CASH/CHECK ONLY.
2. We do not have or sell potable water or firewood.
3. Bike Farm Austin operates a small shop Fri
afternoon, Sat & Sun. Rentals and repairs.
4. All trail users must stay on the trails to
preserve the natural beauty of the ranch.
5. Bikers- pass hikers/runners on the left
Hikers- move to the far right of the trail
6. We are currently routinely cleaning surfaces
and common areas but we suggest bringing
extra soap & hand sanitizer.
7. Although we are an outdoor facility, if you
have been sick in the last two weeks, please
stay home. Come back & see us another time!