SINGLE TRACK, TRAILS & JEEP ROADS
(NO DOWNHILLS PICTURED)
Reveille Peak Ranch has almost 100K of trails, including 15 miles of hand-cut single track and a 25-mile non-intersecting endurance loop (NEW). We also have a Super-D, pump track and flow track/gravity trail. Because of their granite/gneiss composition, our trails drain water extremely fast and provide grip even in wet weather.
RPR also serves as a "Park & Ride" for long-distance runners and cyclists looking to hit miles of low-traffic country roads through Burnet, Llano & Lampasas counties.
• Over 15 miles of single track
• Dozens of miles of combined single and double track
• 4 and 9 mile loops of low-moderate technical trails
• 10K loop - low-moderate technical trail
• 5K loop - low-moderate technical trail
• 5K loop - low technical trail
• *NEW* 25-mile endurance loop
Our elevated pump track, modeled after the infamous Whistler pump track, was built by the DirtWrx mountain bike crew. The track has six berms and is designed to challenge the most advanced riders while still being easy enough for those looking to improve their skills.